Occupational profiles of graduates
Graduates of the Bachelor’s program in “Business Management” have access to a diversity of professional fields of work, on the foundation of broad management-focused as well as generalist training which equips them to resolve the start-up and management issues faced by (mid-size) companies. Graduates find employment opportunities in the following core sectors and types of company or institution:
- Self-employed business owners and founders of business start-ups
- Business and human resources consulting
- Consulting for founders and start-ups, consulting for SMEs
- Industry and production trade
- Marketing institutions (e.g. advertising agencies and market research institutes)
- Banking and insurance sector
- Non-profit organizations and NGOs
- Education and training establishments, academies, and chambers/industry associations
- Graduates are employed in all business-administrative functional areas of middle management, e.g. in the areas of strategic business planning and development, human resource management, accounting & controlling, marketing and business process management & development.
- Particularly with regard to handover and succession of (family) businesses, the “Business Management” program offers the management tools for independent and successful organization and management. These competences are often put to use by graduates in founding their own start-up companies.
Also have a look at the student/graduate interviews.