Gaudeamus igitur: Celebrate your academic success at the FH Kufstein Tirol.
Program Friday, September 17th, 2021
ERP-Systems & Business Process Management • Master, Part-time
Smart Products & Solutions • Master, Part-time
Web Business & Technology • Bachelor, Full-time
Industrial Engineering & Management • Bachelor, Full-Time
Data Science & Intelligent Analytics • Master, Part-time
Web Communication & Information Systems • Master, Part-time
Programm Saturday, September 18th, 2021
Business Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Corporate Restructuring • Master, Part-time
Facility & Real Estate Management • Bachelor, Part-time
Facility & Real Estate Management • Master, Part-time
Facility & Real Estate Management • Bachelor, Full-time
Energy Business • Bachelor, Full-time
European Energy Business • Master, Part-time
International Business Studies • Bachelor, Part-time
International Business Studies • Master, Full-time
International Business Studies • Bachelor, Full-time
The closing date for registration is Monday, September 13th, 2021.
Once you have registered, please transfer the graduation fee of € 50,- until Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 to:
Volksbank Tirol AG, BIC: VBOEATWWINN, IBAN: AT25 4239 0000 0019 9010,
Ref: Sponsion + Name + Surname + Degree Program
Guests and participation
- Due to the current social distancing regulations, a maximum of 2 guests per graduate can attend the ceremony.
- In the event of a physical impairment and a related special seat request, please contact our event support: eventsupport
- In the registration form, you are able to reserve a high table for the champagne reception following the graduation for you and your 2 guests.
Due to the constantly changing Covid-19 situation, we ask you to check the information on this page at the end of August about the final possible number of guests.
- For all those who would like to attend the graduation as a guest from home, the event will be broadcast as a live stream.
Guests can join the live stream on graduation day here.
- We ask you to dress appropriately for the occasion.
- Please arrive punctually 45 minutes before the start of your graduation for registration in the foyer of the building D. You will receive important information about the celebration and a photo will be taken.
- To align with our sustainability goals, we kindly ask you to consider arriving via public transportation. Kufstein can be reached quickly and easily by train. From the train station, take the city bus (line 1) to the stop Franz Josef-Platz/Stadtpark. Alternatively, you can also walk from the train station towards the city center/Stadtpark (7 min.).
We are looking forward to celebrating the academic ceremony with all our graduates!
If you want to stay in touch with the FH Kufstein Tirol even after completing your studies and benefit from the free offers of the Alumni Services, you can register here for our alumni network.