Graduates & Career Services
The Kufstein University of Applied Sciences relies on a comprehensive network of partners to best support its students and graduates in advancing their career.
The University maintains close contact with regional and international businesses, in order to be always up-to-date with economic developments and able to identify needs and to train future experts to a sufficiently high standard through its comprehensive degree programs.
However, networks can only function if everyone in them contributes to their shaping and maintenance. Therefore, it is our pleasure to welcome you into our network.
Below, you can find an overview of the Alumni & Career Services offered by the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences. For further information, please use the adjacent navigation bar.
You are not yet registered as a graduate in our database but would like to join our network? Please send an e-mail to absolventen
∂fh-kufstein.ac.at with your personal contact details, the name of your completed degree program and your date of birth, and start benefitting from the following free services offered by the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences:
- Invitation to the annual HomeComing - our alumni event for reunion and the exchange of experiences
- Access to the Career Platform
- Monthly newsletter with relevant news for graduates
- University's magazine watch * out sent out in spring and fall
- Chance to participate in various (industry) events, lectures and further training opportunities (invitations dispatched via newsletter and via the Career Platform)
- Participation in the exchange of experiences with subsequent student generations
You are a student, graduate or industry partner of the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences or you want to become one? If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact at career
- Career Platform for viewing and disseminating job advertisements
- Annual career fair Meet & Match with around 50 exhibiting businesses and 600 visitors from our degree programs
- Career training in cooperation with our Qualification Center
- Quarterly newsletter Improve with current working-life topics
- Half-yearly newsletter with relevant topics for our partner businesses