Mehr als 400 Absolvent:innen kamen zur Sponsion an die Fachhochschule. Erstmals organisierte die FH Kufstein Tirol einen Livestream für Freunde und Familien, welche die Feierlichkeit von zu Hause verfolgen konnten.
Compulsary resident registration
All students – regardless whether they are full-time or exchange students – are obliged to register with the Registration Office of the City of Kufstein within 3 business days of their arrival in Austria or after moving into a different apartment. Registration forms can be obtained at the Registration Office or online.
Securing a Student Visa
Students from member states of the European Union (EU) and Switzerland only need a valid passport for their stay in Austria.
Students from all other countries require a student visa. In order to apply for a student visa, you will need the following documents:
- The visa application form for students (available at Austrian consulates or embassies in your home country)
- A valid passport, a copy of the main personal data page
- Your birth certificate or a copy thereof
- A recent passport photo
- Certificate of health insurance (proof that you have insurance coverage in case of illness or accident during your stay in Austria)
- Proof of sufficient financial funds ort hat you will receive a scholarship
- Letter of acceptance from the FH Kufstein Tirol (confirmation of enrollment)
- Certificate of good character (letter of confirmation from the police in your home country stating that you have a clean record)
- Proof of accommodation during your stay in Austria
For more information on visa requirements and other formalities for entry into Austria, please visit this website.