Real Estate Management
level of course unit
Learning outcomes of course unit
The students are able to:
• Describe and apply the fundamentals of building management
• Name and apply corporate and public real estate management and real estate asset management activities
• Carry out property management activities, identify problem areas and propose solutions
• Collect, analyze and evaluate key management indicators
prerequisites and co-requisites
Fundamentals of the Real Estate Industry (GIM), Fundamentals of Facility Manage-ment (GFM), Real Estate Development (DEV.1), Facility Services (SER)
• Fundamentals of building management
• Management and administration of WGG properties, WE properties, apartment buildings and commercial properties
• Real estate asset management
• Corporate real estate management
• Public real estate management
• Key management figures
recommended or required reading
• Gondring,H. and T. Wagner (Eds.), 2010. Real Estate Asset Management - Handbuch für Praxis, Aus- und Weiterbildung. 1st edition. Munich: Vahlen.
• Malloth, T. (Ed.), 2013. Immobilienmanagement Österreich, ÖVI Wien. 5th edition.
• Bammer, O., K. Fuhrmann and R. Ledl (Eds.), 2011. Handbuch Immobilienbewirt-schaftung. 1st edition. Vienna: Linde.
• Pfnür, A. (Ed.), 2011. Modernes Immobilienmanagement, 3rd edition. Munich: Springer.
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Director of Studies
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery