level of course unit
First cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
The students are able to:
• Apply their acquired knowledge in professional practice.
• Understand processes in the professional environment.
• Solve problems and implement solutions within the framework of professional projects (practical competence).
• Work out and further develop arguments, problem solutions and strategies independently (problem solving competence).
• Deepen, further develop and profitably implement the knowledge of communication with superiors, employees and colleagues (social competence).
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Supplementing the theoretical knowledge of the students with practical activities and questions of commercial law in practice.
• At least 600 working hours at an external company with full employment.
• The internship ensures that the students navigate their way into their professional life and gain confidence in the implementation of their acquired knowledge through the experience they have already gained.
• Processes, workflows and situations in the professional environment should be learned and understood.
• Support of the students during their internship: Reflection, discussion of problems and success stories.
recommended or required reading
Brenner, D. (2007): Schön, dass Sie da sind!: Karrierestart nach dem Studium, BW Verlag Nürnberg
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
year of study
Third year of studies
recommended optional program components
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery