BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION II: Supply Chain Management
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• know the concepts of production, logistics and supply chain management.
• can apply the concepts to practical examples.
• identify problem areas in companies on the subject of supply chain management.
• can develop independent solutions in the area of supply chain management.
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Production theory, planning and organization of production
• Logistics in the company (procurement, storage, transport)
• Supply chain management internally and externally
recommended or required reading
• Chopra, Sunil; Meindl, Peter: Supply Chain Management. Pearson (in the current edition)
• Kummer, Sebastian; Grün, Oskar; Jammernegg, Werner: Grundzüge der Beschaf-fung, Produktion und Logistik. Pearson (in the current edition)
• Vahs, Dietmar; Schäfer-Kunz, Jan: Einführung in die Betriebswirtschaftslehre. Schäffer-Poeschel (in the current edition)
assessment methods and criteria
Online tasks, term paper, presentation
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery