Management & Strategy II
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• understand the connections between strategy, organization, productivity, leader-ship, culture, change, etc.
• are capable of applying strategic methods to their own company.
• can combine strategy and new megatrends (digitization, VUCA-World, etc.).
• have the skills to independently develop strategy methods.
prerequisites and co-requisites
English version will be available soon
• "Holistic strategic management" in the sense of combining strategy with: Organiza-tion, productivity, leadership, culture, change, etc.
• Linking strategy with current issues
• Development and adaptation of strategic methods
• Application and implementation of strategic issues for your own company
recommended or required reading
• Müller-Stewens, Günter; Lechner, Christoph: Strategisches Management. Schäffer-Poeschel (in the current edition)
• Stöger, novel: Strategieentwicklung für die Praxis. Schäffer-Poeschel (in the current edition)
• 1-2 current articles from professional journals
assessment methods and criteria
Online tasks, exam
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery