Trends in International Marketing (E)
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• know current trends in marketing and are able to integrate them into the overall context of the knowledge they have acquired so far.
• can critically reflect the described trends and answer knowledge transfer questions.
• find similarities and differences between theory and practice and deal with them in a solution-oriented way.
prerequisites and co-requisites
• Based on current literature on marketing and marketing-related areas, topics are selected and treated on a case-by-case basis.
• The choice of topics is made either by the students or by the respective course directors
• In some cases, experts and practitioners from the business world are used to pre-sent specific questions from their companies
recommended or required reading
• Excerpts from current textbooks
• Current articles from professional journals
assessment methods and criteria
Online tasks, exam
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery