level of course unit
Learning outcomes of course unit
The students are able to network concepts from organizational theory and strategic management in such a way that holistic problem solutions for complex entrepreneurial problems can be developed. They are able to identify the conflicting goals between organizational design and strategic orientation. This gives them the ability to describe and work on problems in a multi-perspective way.
prerequisites and co-requisites
In this course the contents of the courses of the module are linked with each other. The networking of these subject areas by didactically meaningful methods should illuminate the complexity and complexity of management from a functional perspective and prepare the students for the fact that the assumption of management tasks has more than only structural aspects on the one hand or social aspects on the other hand.
recommended or required reading
• Steinmann H., Schreyögg G., Koch J. (2013). Management: Grundlagen der Unternehmensführung. Konzepte - Funktionen - Fallstudien. Springer Gabler.
• Hammer R. (2015). Planung und Führung. Gebundenes Buch. De Gruyter Oldenbourg.
• Malik F. (2014). Führen, Leisten, Leben: Wirksames Management für eine neue Zeit, Campus.
• Pinnow, D. (2012). Führen: Worauf es wirklich ankommt, Springer Gabler.
• Grubenhofer C. (2012). Leadership Branding. Wie Sie Führung wirksam in Ihr Unternehmen zu einer starken Marke machen, Springer Gabler
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
Integrated course, group work, case studies, discussions, e-learning
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
will be available soon
course unit code
type of course unit