level of course unit
Learning outcomes of course unit
The students know about the effect of form, color and writing. They learn how to create and edit content with suitable software. They can independently recognize and evaluate the quality in the visual processing of media work.
prerequisites and co-requisites
After the Content Creation exercise, students will be able to
- Demonstrate and apply content creation principles
- Analyze content
- Develop convincing content.
recommended or required reading
• Pulizzi, J. (2014). Epic Content Marketing: How to tell a Different Story, Break Through the Clutter, and Win more Customers by Marketing Less, McGrawHill Education.
• Albee, A. (2015). Digital Relevance: Developing Marketing Content and Strategies that Drive Results. Palgrave Macmillan.
• Wäger, M. (2016). Grafik und Gestaltung: Design und Mediengestaltung von A-Z, Bonn: Reinwerk Design
assessment methods and criteria
Group work and/or presentation
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
Exercises, group work, case studies, discussions
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
English version will be available soon
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery