Management & Strategy II
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• understand the connections between strategy, organization, productivity, leader-ship, culture, change, etc.
• are capable of applying strategic methods to their own company.
• can combine strategy and new megatrends (digitization, VUCA-World, etc.).
• have the skills to independently develop strategy methods.
prerequisites and co-requisites
English version will be available soon
• "Holistic strategic management" in the sense of combining strategy with: Organiza-tion, productivity, leadership, culture, change, etc.
• Linking strategy with current issues
• Development and adaptation of strategic methods
• Application and implementation of strategic issues for your own company
recommended or required reading
• Müller-Stewens, Günter; Lechner, Christoph: Strategisches Management. Schäffer-Poeschel (in the current edition)
• Stöger, novel: Strategieentwicklung für die Praxis. Schäffer-Poeschel (in the current edition)
• 1-2 current articles from professional journals
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery