Digital Marketing FT
Master's degree program
Profile of the program
This degree program is taught primarily in German.
The master study program Digital Marketing focuses on establishing skills at the interface of marketing, creativity & web technology combined with social skills and the conveyance of leadership qualities.
- Innovative and cutting-edge focal points such as omnichannel and content marketing, as well social media
- Individually selectable electives
- Practical projects in the area of marketing, online media and integrated communication
- Top teaching staff from industry and science
- Optimal career opportunities due to the combination of marketing, management & technology
- Marketing & communications manager
- Digital brand & content manager
- Social media manager
- Customer experience manager
- Media and communication consultant
- SEO/SEA manager
- Omnichannel manager
DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONALS
Societies and their markets are undergoing profound changes on account of the emergence of new media. Communication conveyed through media permeates daily life. Companies as well as consumers react to the new communicative environment offered by digital and social media such as Facebook, Instagram and the like combined with conventional media channels. Graduates of digital marketing constitute an increasingly important interface between companies and the individualized public within a knowledge society that is increasingly shaped by digital communication: Professional media usage is becoming indispensable for company success.
CORE SKILLS MARKETING, COMMUNICATION & WEB TECHNOLOGY
The full-time master study program is intended for full-time students with a strong interest in marketing and a pronounced technological affinity. Focal points consist in business-related training with focus on digital marketing management as well as a well-founded knowledge of media and technological developments in communication. Important aspects include user-centered cross-media production of content within the context of successful content marketing, suitable social media deployment and the sensible integration of various channels in an omnichannel marketing strategy. Graduates are optimally prepared for leadership positions due to their comprehensive knowledge in the core areas of digital marketing – combined with leadership-relevant social skills and practical project management abilities acquired through company projects.