Facility & Real Estate Management* PT
Master's degree program
Profile of the program
This degree program is taught primarily in German.
This Master’s Degree provides technical and leadership know-how focusing on Facility and Real Estate Management and is designed for students who already have an academic degree or experience in this field of work. The aim of the program is to give students a sound education in management skills with an international focus.
- Top career prospects from an integrated academic program
- Focus on the strategic management of the value added to property, with individual specialization options
- Substantial transfer of knowledge into practice through real-life business cases
- International industry network
- Basis for Doctoral studies
- Industrial Plants/Conglomerates, Investment Banks
- Insurance Companies, Investment Companies
- Municipal Administration, Public Facilities
- Consultancy Firms, Residential Real Estate Developers
- Architecture and Engineering Offices, Real Estate Agents
- General Planners / Building Contractors
- Real Estate Trustees, Administrators and Property Developers
- Service Providers for Facility Services
- 50 % Consolidation of Facility Management or Real Estate Management
- 23 % Practical Training and Empiricism
- 18 % Management
- 9 % Stay abroad & Social Skills
A special feature of this program is its modular structure. Elective subjects and applied practical projects present the opportunity to delve deeper individually into the specialized areas of real estate management and facility management. Here the focus is on real estate from modern perspectives and being able to pursue an interdisciplinary approach. The program content includes portfolio management as well as the comprehensive life cycle analysis of real estate business. It provides students with a sound knowledge in the areas of development and implementation of in-house and competitive facility management and real estate management strategies. They learn to combine information management tools, benchmarking tools and performance/measurement/controlling contents to create independent market and location analyses and establish economic viability of even large volume construction projects such as shopping centers and logistics centers. Finally, selected specialized lectures held by professionals in English and a stay abroad gives the program an international orientation.
Responsible Leadership Style
The range of activities for Facility and Real Estate Managers involves the comprehension of advanced, complex facility and real estate contexts. Leadership skills and modern strategic instruments are required in order to take an active role in processes that can be structural as well as fiscal.
You can find further activities of the degree program on the following website: