Isabella Unger, BA ist Absolventin des Studiengangs Sport-, Kultur- & Veranstaltungsmanagement und absolvierte im sechsten Semester ihr Berufspraktikum als Praktikantin bei der Ditact 2021.
Examination Regulations, Evaluation and Grading
The rules and guidelines that apply to the degree programs and studies are based upon
- the Federal Act on University of Applied Sciences Degree Programmes (University of Applied Sciences Studies Act – FHG (§ 11 to § 21),
- the General Study and Examination Regulations of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol, and
- the study regulations of the respective degree program.
The general study and examination regulations are also referred to in the Training Contract; in this respect, it is part of the contract between the student and the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol.
The following provisions and further information are published on the website of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol:
- Statute of the FH Kufstein Tirol
- Study Regulations for Degree Programs
Student Guidelines of the Respective Degree Program
Examinations & Overall Assessment of Qualifications
Student examinations are subject to the General Study and Examination Regulations of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol, cf. Item 2.2 Assessment and Organization of Examinations.
The assessment of the bachelor's board examination and the final master's examination are based on the performance assessment of the General Study and Examination Regulations, cf. Item 3.3 or Item 4.3.
The following distribution of grades for Bachelor's and Master's degree programs from academic year 2016/17 onwards is a distribution of the assessment grades Very good to Sufficient, covers the last five academic years and is updated annually.