Facility & Real Estate Management PT
Bachelor's degree program
Profile of the Program
This degree program is taught primarily in German.
At the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences, the bachelor’s degree program in “Facility & Real Estate Management” can also be taken on a part time basis i.e. alongside employment. Having study hours on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and lecture blocks makes it possible for employed persons to obtain a university education that is only offered in Kufstein. Just like the full-time version, this course offers an internationally-recognized, practice-oriented degree in Facility and Real Estate Management with excellent career opportunities.
- Blocks of classes on Fridays and Saturdays
- Up to 20% distance learning elements make it easier to study as well as work
- Highly relevant to practice thanks to real-life business cases
- Best career development with comprehensive real-estate expertise
- Superb industry network
- Real estate project development & property development
- Property management, building operations, and facility management
- Sustainability management
- Real estate valuation
- Marketing, utilization, and lease management
- New construction, conversion, and renovation planning
- 22 % Facility Management
- 18 % Real Estate Management
- 12 % Management
- 10 % International Competences
- 13 % Social Competences
- 25 % Practical Transfer
This part-time degree program also provides students with fundamental technical knowledge in the fields of Engineering and Business Sciences, IT and Law. At the same time, particular emphasis is placed on consolidating expertise in planning, construction, management and recovery of property and infrastructures (facilities). Finally, the course includes training in useful soft skills and has a high practical component, which is achieved through the execution of real projects in Austria and abroad. Taking care of the international element is a compulsory one-to-two week stay abroad, lectures in English and a qualification in a second foreign language.
The interdisciplinary knowledge provided in the fields of business, technology and management, as well as the immediately practical relevance of the course contents open up a whole range of job opportunities for graduates of this degree program. Opportunities lie in real estate management and facility management as well as in all related industries, such as banking and insurance or in the areas the energy and environmental sector. The high quality of the degree program has been confirmed by an award from the international association IFMA.
- Even more time flexibility in studies through the use of eLearning elements and less on-site attendance.
- International and interdisciplinary EFIM WinterSchool
- Regular fireside chats with companies
Recognition of prior learning
Students have the opportunity to have courses credited to them with previously acquired competencies before the start of the respective semester. The crediting is done by an application directly to the director of studies.