TOEFL ITP® Englisch Language Proficiency Certificate
The Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL ITP® is a standardized test that assesses the English language ability of non-native speakers. The test serves as a flexible and reliable tool for schools, universities, and other organizations to assess listening and reading comprehension, including grammar skills for academic English.
A2 to C1, according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- Listening Comprehension
50 multiple-choice questions in 35 minutes
- Structure & Written Expression
40 multiple-choice questions in 25 minutes
- Reading Comprehension
50 multiple-choice questions in 55 minutes
- Certification of current English language skills.
- Admission criterion for degree programs and international exchange programs
- Classification of language level
- Measurement of learning progress
Testing is possible on the following dates during the winter semester 2022/2023:
Registration deadline: January 9th, 2023
Test date: Friday, 27th of January, 2023 at 09:00 a.m.
Location: FH Kufstein Tirol, please arrive 30 minutes in advance.