Cases in Turnaround Marketing(E)
level of course unit
Learning outcomes of course unit
- Realize that there are saturated markets where
formerly successful companies are facing downturn
- Learn about the importance of marketing measures
in company crisis situation
- Learn how to apply the marketing mix instruments
in turnaround situations
prerequisites and co-requisites
- Introduction to the theoretical concept of company
crisis and turnaround situation.
- Analyzing the strategical and tactical options to
manage the turnaround.
- Working on different case studies concerning
recommended or required reading
Cases and handouts from journals, books and magazines.
assessment methods and criteria
Participation in group work, quality of group presentation
(content, style), participation in task discussion.
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
Lecture, group work, presentation, task discussion
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) L. Uwe Heil
year of study
recommended optional program components
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery