Digital broadcast of the International Symposium for Restructuring
University of Applied Sciences Professor Dr. Markus W. Exler, the initiator and moderator, welcomed his physical and virtual guests from the studio at the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol. Together they discussed the topics of leading virtual teams, digitization and business model development.
Confidence in digitization
During the course of the event, it became clear that employee responsibility falls with increased virtuality and that making a culture of trust at a company is necessary for establishing a functioning home office arrangement. It also became clear that digitization prevents industries from moving away from Germany and Austria and that business management must manage digitization projects.
“Based on the many positive reactions from those who watched us, we held a great event that set a genuine benchmark for online formats,” said Exler, Head of the Institute for Cross-Border Restructuring, at the end of the event.
Guests of the ninth International Symposium for Restructuring
- Dr. Anja Henke (Care Viam GmbH, Düsseldorf)
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Mayer (FH Joanneum, Graz/Kapfenberg)
- Dr. Maximilian Pluta (PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH, Munich)
- Maurice Sonneveld (Hertha BSC Berlin)
- Gunther Thies (STP Informationstechnologie AG, Karlsruhe)
- Andreas Warner (Deloitte GmbH, Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Weibler (FernUniversität in Hagen)
Recording of the live streaming event
The digital broadcast was recorded and is available on the website of the Institute for Cross-Border Restructuring.