Bachelor Thesis Seminar
level of course unit
1. Study cycle, Bachelor
Learning outcomes of course unit
• are able to independently collect, interpret and critically reflect on data with the help of a self-chosen scientific methodology. They are able to work out and develop arguments and solutions to problems.
• are able to present results in a comprehensible way and according to scientific standards within the framework of the Bachelor thesis.
• are able to organize the entire working and development process independently.
• are able to independently prepare and learn knowledge and skills from cross-connections of the study contents for the final Bachelor examination.
prerequisites and co-requisites
Contents from all courses with links to the topic of the Bachelor thesis of the entire degree program, especially Science, Research and Publishing, Scientific Topics in IBS and BA-Camp
• Advancing the knowledge of scientific work with regard to the development and implementation of a research design as well as the structuring of the editing pro-cess.
• Regular meetings to discuss the current status and progress of the Bachelor thesis with the accompanying academic supervision
• Information on the final Bachelor examination
recommended or required reading
English version will be available soon
assessment methods and criteria
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
eLearning quota in percent
planned learning activities and teaching methods
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
Prof. (FH) Dr. Peter Dietrich
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery